Applications have re-opened to host the 2018 State Dressage, Combined Training and Horse Trials.
At the PCQ Management Committee Meeting held Thursday 2nd November it was agreed that the 2018 State Dressage and Combined Training can be split from the Horse Trials.
Application Form Nominations have been extended to the 30th November 2017
As discussed at the PCQ Forum prior to the Annual General Meeting in August, clubs and zone were invited to send in feedback on the following points. To date there has been comment from only one zone so feedback has been extended to the 14th December.
* Splitting State Championships to allow more clubs/zones to stage the events.
* Swap current July Championship with September Championship.
* Age to be as at 1st January
* Organising Committee to decide if event is to be Hendra vaccinated or not.
* Far North is unable to schedule events in March/April because of the wet season. They could apply to hold events at another time.
* Does the 13-26 year age group need to be split in some grades